Echo covers a wide range of Cybersecurity data use-cases and helps security teams investigate and resolve complex incidents.
Echo is built to address the key main use-cases security teams deal with on a daily basis, Echo can be customized to cope with specific scenarios and threats. Below is a short list of real-world use-cases currently in use by our customers.
SOC Real-Time Alert Management
SOC operators rely heavily on Echo SOC Alert Management console offering them:
- Intuitive and easy-to-read critical metrics, highlighted according to priority and severity
- Integration with in-house and 3rd party system to provide on-screen data enrichment
- Search and drill-downs to support faster response times and adherance to procedures
Malware is becoming one of the key concerns in Cybersecurity today:
- Map malware spread across the organization, also on an event timeline
- Clearly identify penetration and spread paths across the organization
- Gain better insight on potential and probable attack vector to better educate staff
Bank ATM Real-Time Management
Based on Echo's Pillbox plugin, banks can gain better understanding into their ATM security:
- Realtime view of ATM assets with monitoring for technical and security issues
- Detailed tooltips with information on technical, business and security status
- Advanced filters, selectors and options allow extensive customization